Pasta Salad Recipe (GLUTEN FREE)
Pasta salad is one of my favourite meals to eat in the summer. There are SO many ways to create this dish, and it is perfect for any occasion. I love having multiple types of pasta salads to choose from at BBQs we have with family and friends during the summer. It is also a super easy way to create something fresh that everyone will for sure like! The recipe creations are endless, especially since you can customize the dish by picking your favourite type of noodle and ingredients to mix in!
On this particular day, I had almost no food left in my cupboard. My family was due for a HUGE trip to the grocery store. I had work that day and luckily I had enough to put together a super yummy, nutrient rich dish to get me through those mid-afternoon caffeine rushes.
- 1 serving Eatbanza chickpea pasta
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- celery chopped
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed powder
- 3 to 5 Tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 1 to 2 Tbsp chopped sweet pickles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes, making sure the eggs are cooked through to the yolk
- Boil the pasta for 10-15 minutes until desired consistency.
- Chop the celery and add the greek yogurt and spices into a bowl to combine.
- Once the eggs have cooled, add them to the bowl and mix in.
- Run the pasta under cold water and once they are cool add the mixture and mix well.